Sunday, December 6, 2009

Beach Birthday Bash

Perfect day for a party
The BIG 30! I can't believe it.

What was that Eric, my boys are hungry?

Gordon the BBQ Man

Ready to eat

Kevin, LJ, and Haley enjoying the food

Making a joyful noise
Enjoying the ladies company
loving the beach
We had a great day at the beach. Lots of friends came to share my birthday with me. There was singing, a nice worship talk by Eric, and Bible quiz questions. Everyone pitched in with the potluck and the BBQ men Gordon and Ron did a great job. The food was great and the company even better. Thank you all for coming. To my husband whom I love more than ever you are the sweetest. Your tribute to me made me cry and was the best present ever. I want to thank God for another year of life and for the blessings of my family and friends.
HERE IS TO ANOTHER 30!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Aw, that's really cute, Dix. Congrats on a fabulous 30th bday party on the beach!

Ken & Crystal Pierson said...

Happy 30th Dixie!!!!!!!!!