Friday, May 9, 2008

Turning 31

No gray hair yet
Hard Rock
Sling shot ride
Guam sunset
Well I am now a year older. I spent my birthday in a PALS class. Fun fun. We did go out to eat and Dixie came up with the idea of me doing the sling shot ride for my birthday. I am terrified of heights. This ride goes from ground to 230 feet in the air in 1 second and then stops at 150 feet in the air to give you a view around on the way back down. Friends were there for support or I would have bailed. Dixie loved the ride and I survived. I will never forget turning 31 though.

3 comments:

saya said...

Hi! Eric,Happy 31th Birth day ! Wow you did sling shot ride ? I remember that you do not like a heights, you can't even look down form the elevator!ha ha
Dixie! nice!!!

Well you are overcame your fear on your birth day! Congratulations! you are big boy now! ha ha.
It will gonig to be Unforgettable 31th birthday for you!!!

Dixie! I really miss going to lunch with you!
anyway Take care!
Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY Eric!

saya

Sandy said...

HAPPY BE-LATED B-DAY from your friends @ ODDH!!!
Awesome that you did a sling shot ride.
We miss you in good ol' Brewster & as always wish you both the BEST!!
your friend,
Sandy

FRANKLIN & SHARON ORDELHEIDE said...

HI U2....NICE DIVE PHOTOS....HEARD YOU WERE BACK IN BALI DIVING AGAIN!!GOOD FOR YOU. AM SURE YOU NEEDED THE BREAK!! GLAD YOU SURVIVED THE SLING SHOT RIDE, ERIC. 31 YEARS OLD HUH!!LUCKY YOU!! BLESSING IN THE COMING YEAR. LOVE TO YOU BOTH.

MOMMA AND DADDY O